11.08.2005

Scarf out of leftovers


I had some leftover black chenille from the scarf for my sister-in-law, so I thought I'd try a moss stitch scarf for myself. I'm using size 3 needles to get a closer weave. But I'm getting really bored with it. I feel really stressed with three projects on the needles, and one needing to be sewn. It's not even relaxing to work on the blanket anymore. I know some people love having ten or twenty projects going at once, but I think my limit is closer to five. Plus I have other craft projects circling around in my head wanting to get out and worked on.

So I'm just going to push through and finish a project. I'm thinking about trying to finish the blue sweater. A friend at the knitting group urged me to bring it to the group to work on the seams. But I'm kinda itching to start it this week. Maybe tomorrow I'll start.

No comments: