12.02.2005

Reminds me of my Dad's Christmas lights

For many years when I was growing up my Dad would put up Christmas lights outside. But they weren't ordinary Christmas lights. He set up the different strings to be controlled by a computer so he could make a dancing light show for the whole neighborhood.

He had always talked about putting the lights to music. I found this video on Google that is really fun, and it's a little reminder of what Dad's show was kinda like. If he ever would put the lights to music, knowing him it would be a beautiful orchestral arrangement or maybe something a cappella. Here's to you, Dad!

1 comment:

Aimee B. said...

Hi Starla! My Dad said three different people have sent the video clip to him because they knew he put up computer-controlled lights. But I don't think he's putting up any fancy lights this year, just lights on the stairs on the mostly finished deck.