8.30.2006

One project finished

I'm so proud to announce this cross-stitch project is finished. I started it in 1999 and finished the stitching of it last year. I got it framed when we got our house so we could hang it as our first picture. Even though it's for Christmas, I've worked so hard on it that we're keeping it out this year until then, and then we'll put it away.




Here's a close up.



I really enjoyed working on this Santa because of the bright joyful and cozy Christmas colors. My only regret is starting it on Aida. I'm doing all my future projects on linen.

1 comment:

creative side said...

Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous...and I've seen it up close many times! I am always in awe with the dedication and love of stitching that you have and with the exactness with which you pursue it.

I look for your blogs every day. Don't mind reading them over a few times, but miss seeing what you are doing. No guilt here, just genuine interest.