7.15.2007

I don't know what to post

Does anyone else have these days? I feel bad for not posting and letting everyone (mainly my Mom) know what's happening in my life. I try to think of what I could write about, but nothing seems important enough to put on the web. Then I feel like nothing happens that's important. Then I think about writing something like "nothing's happening, but here I am anyways." That might be alright, but then I've read so many blogs that post empty stuff like that and I wonder why they put such meaningless thoughts on their blogs. Then I wonder why we post anything at all because it's all meaningless. So I end up not writing anything because nothing's happening and it's a bunch of bull anyways.

.
.
.

Please don't get me wrong. I enjoy my life, and I enjoy reading blogs. I just felt like I needed to go off for a little bit, then I'll get back in the swing of things.
Stay tuned for pictures of our garden! Hee hee.

No comments: