8.06.2008

Craigslist

Some recent Craigslist finds. This mirror was from an estate sale, very reasonably priced.



Very cheap lot of blankets, hoodie towels, and washcloths.



The baby item lot also included these things, which I need help identifying. They are about 17" long and 8" wide and made of washcloth fabric as far as I can tell. Are they just big washcloths? Why are they shaped so long?



Found this stroller/carseat awhile ago. I'm getting used to how big it is. But I like its features, like how easy it is to fold down.

1 comment:

creative side said...

The long cloths are probably burp cloths. I like the mirror a lot. Circular mirrors are my personal favorite - no straightening needed. It looks like you are pretty much ready for a newborn and now will need 6 month sized stuff for the baby to grow into. The stroller looks really nice.