11.26.2008

Wow, people actually read this (besides my Mom)

I was told today that someone reads this besides my mother. Amazing! I usually just see comments from Mom so I figured she was the only one that visited. It encourages me to stay up to date.

I created an online baby pool a little over a week ago. (If you want to participate, send me an email or comment, and I'll send you an invitation. I don't want to post the link here.) My Dad made a guess and I enjoyed his comment. He said:

"I keep saying I'm not old enough to be grandpa. (Maybe I should stop saying it so she can be born.)"

Very cute! By the way, his guess was a girl. We still don't know the gender.

Also, the update is: no change. We didn't make any plans for Thanksgiving, and I have a feeling we're going to both feel a little homesick tomorrow. We don't even have a turkey, although I suggested to John we get a deli cooked roast chicken from Fred Meyer. Yum!

1 comment:

creative side said...

Funny thing! That was my idea for Thanksgiving, too. We're still too deep in boxes to do very much cooking. Yes, other people look at your blog!