1.18.2009

Sun and walks

Sam and Macy like to soak up the sun.

We went for a walk and saw this bird. I guess it's a common bird, but I'm not sure what it is. It has a yellow belly and was quite small.

Here's Leona, Sam, and I on our walk. John's taking the picture. The house is one of many of the high-end houses on the other side of the bridge. It's a great neighborhood to walk in for looking at nice lawns and pretty homes.

Sam and I are stylin' in our hats.

Sam is wearing a sweater that Maemae knitted for him. He looks like a little gentleman. The red buttons are a perfect fit.

2 comments:

creative side said...

The bird is a goldfinch. I do love the sweater on Sam, but it looks like the little hat I made is getting toooooo small. I have more photos of the handyman outfit - so cute!

Aimee B. said...

Yes, the hat is getting a little small. It's silky so it tends to slip up his head. We would love the same hat in bigger sizes!