5.02.2005

New to blogging

Okay, so I admit I am new to blogging. I first heard about it from my Uncle Brian. He is a big techy and knows all about new fun going-ons. Then I hear from my friend Melissa, and she created a blog for her preparations for a missions trip to Germany.

So I thought I could spend a few minutes creating a blog. I really don't know what I'm doing, but I'm always game for new things. I'm not sure if blogging is supposed to be sort of a journal, or more of a newsletter type thing. Please bear with me, and maybe we'll discover some new interesting things.

2 comments:

Stitching Princess said...

Aimee, This is Marybeth (aka Stitching Princess). Yours was the first comment to my blog. Good luck with your new blog!
To answer your question, I do not mind blanket stitch, but it certainly isn't my favorite.
Take care,
Marybeth

Aimee B. said...

Wow, I got a comment my first day of blogging! This is awesome. Thanks, Marbeth!
Aimee