10.04.2005

Finished Hardanger piece


Okay, so I can finally post a picture of a Hardanger project I've been working on for 4 months. It was a surprise gift for my husband's parents' 40th wedding anniversary. So obviously I couldn't post updates or pictures in case they might see them.

The stitching dimensions are 11" square. I sneaked color preference from Mom during ordinary conversations. When we presented it to them, she asked how I picked the colors, and I said "you picked them." She didn't remember the earlier conversation; it was quite cute!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks really good Amy!

By the way, my blog is updated it's at breadandpen rather than breadandink(long story on how it changed.)

Hope you guys are doing well!

:-) Jennifer

Unknown said...

Aimee... that is gorgeous! :-)