1.04.2008

The class I needed

Yeah! I'm so excited! I finally was able to register for the class I need to go through the accounting program in a reasonable amount of time.

They made me take Math 242 again, so I couldn't apply to the school of business until this coming term, and I couldn't register with everyone else for the classes I needed. I needed to get into Accounting 320 because it's a prerequisite for almost everything else. If I wasn't able to take it this term, then I'd have to extend my schooling a whole extra term. When I found all this out in November, I really freaked out.

Thursday I was sent an email from the adviser at school wanting to know if I still needed to register for it because there was one empty seat. I didn't read the email until today, so I replied and hoped I didn't miss the deadline. A few hours later I tried to register online, and I got in! Yeah!

No comments: