6.03.2011

Getting Back Into the Swing of Things

Well, I took my last test last week. We celebrated by going out to dinner. We celebrated me being done with studying, John having a wife back and Sam having a Mama again. I had a nice couple of days with Sam over the holiday at the beach with his grandparents. It was great to reconnect with him. He cried when I went to work again Tuesday.

Anyway, I'm trying to figure out how to relax and take care of myself again. I am such a nightowl, but I would probably feel better if I got more sleep. Oh well, there is always room for improvement.

4 comments:

creative side said...

You'll figure it out sweetie, you always do. It is nice to see a blog again, I've missed them.

Anonymous said...

So glad to be part of two fun people reconnecting with each other. Look forward to hearing that you passed your last test. It takes time to relearn what you've given up for the purpose of improvement in learning and knowledge. One day at a time with a positive outlook will get you back to being 'YOU'!...and enjoying every minute of being relaxed!

Taylor said...

Yay! GO Aimee!! I'm sure you did great. Hope you find a way to take care of YOU now that you're done with studying! =) xoxo

creative side said...

I miss reading your blog. Of course I miss writing on mine.