9.11.2011

Thoughts

Oh, I'm tired. And I just want to write down all my thoughts and feelings and get all of my worries and anxieties out so I can be revived. But I know God can take all of it and I can rest in Him. Thank you, God.

Okay, now for a fresh start. I want to exercise every day. I want to keep a clean house. Actually, there are a lot of things I want to do every day:
Exercise.
Eat right.
Drink lots of water.
Hug my husband and son.
Clean the kitchen.
Keep laundry going; not let clean clothes sit in the free for more than a day.
Pray.
Spend 15 minutes doing some kind of craft: cross-stitch, knit, sew, quilt, blog.

Okay, that's quite the list. I'll stop there for now.

2 comments:

Lorrie said...

Choose a few of the most important ones, my dear, and start there. If you try too much too fast you are almost certain to fail, but I you ad it little by little, you can do it. Praise God that He does care and is there to help. Let me know what prayer burdens I can share with you.

creative side said...

Way to go Aimee. Someone said, "If you have goals you have a chance of achieving something, if you don't you never will." Good luck on the first steps of a long journey. Hope you have a good time.