1.21.2006

Starting over

Okay, okay, so I haven't been posting every day. I will start again. Lately I've had a hard time thinking of what to post about. And I don't have as much time anymore just to sit down at the computer and fiddle.

And now that we are done with the birthday celebration, I want to again cut back on sweets and exercise more. I'll just keep writing this down and keep trying to get into this habit. It will be nice when the weather is nicer so we can walk outside more. I'm really looking forward to spring this year.

2 comments:

creative side said...

FWIB says Mom. It always helped when the family was young.

Aimee B. said...

That's a good idea. I sometimes feel like I have to come up with cool pictures or really interesting links to create a good post. But reading other blogs I realize sometimes the regular stuff is interesting, and it's fun to keep up on friends and family with their normal every day stuff.