1.22.2010

Bye-bye gluten free, hello wheat

I decided to go back to gluten. I've been gluten free for a month-and-a-half. I think I don't feel good because of sugar more than because of gluten. So now I'm sugar free, at least processed sugar. I also want to go back on gluten for awhile so that I can be tested later to get it official.

Sam is also starting on gluten. He's going into daycare next week, and it'll be a lot easier for us and them if he can eat regular stuff. I will watch for symptoms in the years to come.

I know we can live healthy lives without gluten now. I had fun trying new recipes. So if it turns out later that we need to go back to gluten free, I'll be okay with that. Maelee, thanks for being such a great support. I really appreciate your input. Dianna, you too. Oh, and Mom, of course. :)

1 comment:

creative side said...

It has been six weeks and that is long enough to know if it is the cause of your symptoms. I know I have sugar addiction so it could be true for you too.