1.26.2010

Ten Things Tuesday

1. I'm proud to report I had a great first day at work today!

2. Can you get carpal tunnel in just one day? I worked on the computer in Excel all day, and my wrist/arm is very sore.

3. I didn't have enough time with Sam tonight. I'll take a shorter lunch tomorrow so I can get home earlier.

4. They have free M&Ms at work. So tempting!

5. Sam signs "more" now by clapping his hands while he's at the table. We'll work with him to sign "eat" or "food" to help us all understand when he wants more and when he's just clapping.

6. We're in the early stages of the three months of family birthdays. And the babies in our playgourp are all turning one too! Lots of parties coming up.

7. I really enjoyed sitting in the sunshine for lunch today.

8. I'm trying to think of something really funny or quippy to say. Not happening tonight.

9. Is it Friday yet?

10. I went to bed early last night. I think I'll do the same tonight.

1 comment:

creative side said...

Yep, you can get temporary carpal tunnel in one day. Ice it.

Oh, that birthday run. It just lasts too long.