1.19.2010

Ten Things Tuesday

I really enjoy reading my cousin's weekly post about the things that are happening right then and there. Her sister does it, and so does my Mom. I like that it encourages consistent blogging. So I'm going to do it too. :)

1. I forgot to take Sam to the new library time today. The baby time is on Fridays, and he has graduated to the toddler time. But I'm having a hard time adjusting to the new day.

2. I wonder if I can think of things to say that aren't about Sam.

3. It's John's birthday this week. Stop by his blog and say Happy Birthday!

4. When I sit down to nurse Sam, I look longingly at my bag of knitting. I started a purple scarf that I really want to finish. I love the yarn so much that I got a bunch of different colors to make similar scarves.

5. Julia's right. This is harder than it looks, and it takes quite a bit of time, too.

6. I made my pot of coffee today at the same time as yesterday: 10:15. Yeah for a consistent schedule.

7. I'm studying for the regulation test. Today's topic is accountant liability. So boring!

8. I'm excited we're having a play date here this week. I had such a fun time hosting when I did it last time, which was in October.

9. I have some items to post on Craigslist, but I keep putting it off because I'm nervous about the process and the prospect that I might meet some weirdo(s).

10. My first gluten free homemade bread that I made yesterday didn't turn out very pretty, but it sure does taste good. It's a yogurt bread with cinnamon and walnuts.

3 comments:

Natalie Beslow said...

Yay. Welcome to Ten Things Tuesday.

MKF said...

I bet it is harder than it looks. However, with 3 kiddos, I might have a natural jump on you. Congrats on the bread.

creative side said...

Welcome to Natalie's Ten Things Tuesday idea. It's fun.