8.29.2005

First time to a knitting group

Last week was my first time to a knitting group. And the consensus is: what an awesome idea! I got to knit for several hours, meet new people, and see other knitters' projects. The knitters met in a winery/coffee shop/gallery. They serve very good coffee there! I can't wait to go this week!!

Something funny happened... I was sitting in a draft, and because I'm usually cold I was extra cold in that spot. I was trying to think of something in the car that I could use: a blanket or sweater, etc. Then I remembered I had finished the back of my blue soft sweater, so I pulled it out of my bag and put it around my shoulders. I got to wear my sweater! It was so warm and cuddly that I am really looking forward to finishing it and wearing it whole.

No comments: