9.14.2005

Back to school?

Recently I've thought about going back to school. There is a university that's very close. I've also thought about going to a massage school. Before my husband and I got married, I had talked about becoming a masseuse. My husband really liked that idea. Go figure! I had forgotten about it and was talking to him about going to school again, and he reminded me about the massage thing.

I requested info from a local school today, and a woman from admission gave me a call. She's sending an information packet, and I'll see what the program involves, how long it takes, etc. I'm excited about learning more about it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amiee, that would be a great thing for you to do! I could see you making great friends, learning valuable things and having fun! :-)