9.13.2005

Look through the window

I have been realizing lately that I don't know what I'm doing. Sometimes it feels like I have a lack of goals and desires. But other times I know what I want to do and do whatever it takes to get there. This has been an issue with me for a very long time.

Tonight I kinda had an episode, but my loving husband was here to comfort me and hold me. I am so very grateful for him and his willingness to work with me through whatever it is that I feel I need to go through.

Sometimes I feel like I have to keep a smiling face on my blog. But I guess it is more an exercise of shining the light through the window to show my soul and what goes on in my world.

It's frustating at times because I have so much I want to say and so many thoughts going through mind, but I have have a hard time expressing them all. Maybe it just takes practice. So I guess I will try to share some honest thoughts and feelings along with my knitting projects.

No comments: