9.21.2005

New project

Today I started a new knitting project: a lavender baby afghan. I bought the yarn, pattern book, and my first set of circular needles. I started tonight, and I discovered it's going to take awhile to finish. There are 176 stitches on one row! So far I've completed 2 rows, not including the casting on.

I will post pictures of the pattern and yarn tomorrow.

On my blue sweater, I have finished the first sleeve and barely started the second sleeve. It still looks way to big to fit me right. I'm kinda frustrated with it right now because it doesn't look like it will fit and I knit it all for nothing. But I'm still going to finish it, and we'll go from there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Or maybe there is someone else who really needs a great sweater that you will discover when you finish it. :-)

Aimee B. said...

It would be great to have it when I am pregnant, or it would be nice to give it away, too! So many choices!